Not so much to report this weekend, but I did make some progress. I had two toddler birthday parties and a days of working at my mother in laws get in the way a bit. I promise to do more work next week.
I did more work with the octatrack and the start of a song I started last week. I got a really nice evolving fm patch from the polyevolver added to it. I also started clipping out some interesting bits from my field recorder of use in the track.
I’ll also be picking up a Fantom XR soon which will help. It can act as a sample player to augment the octatrack as well as add those more standard sounds I sometimes look for.
I need to rework the midi cabling in the studio. It’s getting tedious cabling things for each track, so it’s probably going to go back to everything trough the PC with midi ox for routing.